| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tønder in February is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in February is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with occasional snow. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of H2O accrues during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 8:40 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Tønder February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Tønder, Denmark
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Tønder:
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 259.1 kms (161 miles) NNE
- Randers, Denmark - 184.2 kms (114.5 miles) NNE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) N
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) ENE
- Odense, Denmark - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) ENE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 160.9 kms (100 miles) ENE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NNE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) E
- Marstal, Denmark - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) E
- Schleswig, Germany - 62.8 kms (39 miles) SE
- Rostock, Germany - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) ESE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 161.7 kms (100.5 miles) SSE
- Hamburg, Germany - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) SSE