| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tønder in April is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow occasionally. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of water accrues during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 15:08 long with an average length of 14:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Tønder April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tønder, Denmark
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tønder:
- Tylstrup, Denmark - 259.1 kms (161 miles) NNE
- Randers, Denmark - 184.2 kms (114.5 miles) NNE
- Studsgård, Denmark - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) N
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) ENE
- Odense, Denmark - 112.3 kms (69.8 miles) ENE
- Tystofte, Denmark - 160.9 kms (100 miles) ENE
- Toftlund, Denmark - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NNE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) E
- Marstal, Denmark - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) E
- Schleswig, Germany - 62.8 kms (39 miles) SE
- Rostock, Germany - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) ESE
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 161.7 kms (100.5 miles) SSE
- Hamburg, Germany - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) SSE